- Primera cab seats and furniture
- LED ceiling lighting
- Residential refrigerator
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Polished Corian® countertops and glass tile backsplash
- Flex Bed System with powered bunk (38R) and available powered StudioLoft (34T)
- Powered patio awning with LED lighting
- 2,000-watt inverter/charger
- Automatic generator start system
- Available exterior entertainment center with HDTV
Starting at: $211,459*
It’s time to go diesel with the elegant, pleasantly-priced Forza™. The Freightliner® XCS chassis provides a solid foundation with a Cummins® 340-hp diesel engine and Allison® six-speed transmission delivering the power. Diesel-pushers are known for storage and the Forza ups the ante with its Smart Storage™ design that pushes capacity even further. Inside, you will appreciate fine amenities such as polished Corian® galley countertops, coffee-glazed cabinetry, upscale entertainment features, and LED lighting. Take a stroll through the Forza, and you will already be planning your first adventure.
*Base Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price shown. Base price does not include tax, title, license, delivery charges or optional features. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The Recreation Vehicle Dealer Association annually rates RV manufacturers and awards the Quality Circle Award to manufacturers that provide exceptional products, service and support. Winnebago Industries is proud to be the only manufacturer that has received this award every year since its inception.