- Seven family-friendly floorplans
- Ultraleather™ swivel cab seats (Primera 26HE, 31KE)
- LED ceiling lights (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- Corian® galley countertops (Laminate 26HE, 31KE)
- Private master bath and guest half bath (35B, 35F)
- Master walk-around queen bed or available king bed (36Y)
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Available StudioLoft™
Your Style Awaits
There is a good reason Class A value seekers have set their sights on the Sunstar.® Among seven luxurious layouts to choose from, we have added the new triple-slideout 36Y featuring a unique galley design with residential refrigerator, two-tiered galley countertop, dining/buffet with HDTV, plentiful storage, and a walk-around queen bed or available king bed. The available StudioLoft™ drop-down bed provides even more sleeping space for families on the go. As always, the Sunstar is competitively priced and packed with unexpected value, such as standard MCD blackout roller shades, a powered patio awning, and hydraulic leveling jacks. With so many options built to Winnebago’s® legendary quality standards, there is a Sunstar that fits your lifestyle and your budget.
The Recreation Vehicle Dealer Association annually rates RV manufacturers and awards the Quality Circle Award to manufacturers that provide exceptional products, service and support. Winnebago Industries is proud to be the only manufacturer that has received this award every year since its inception.