- Seven family-friendly floorplans
- MCD blackout roller shades
- LED ceiling lights (NA 26HE, 31KE)
- Ultraleather™ swivel cab seats (Primera 26HE, 31KE)
- Corian® galley countertops (Laminate 26HE, 31KE)
- Private master bath and guest half bath (35B, 35F)
- Master walk-around queen bed or available king bed (36Y)
- Available StudioLoft™
Unparalleled Class A Value
When it comes to the value and motorhomes, the Vista® stands out from the crowd. Among seven luxurious layouts to choose from, we have added the new triple-slideout 36Y featuring a unique galley design with residential refrigerator, two-tiered galley countertop, dining table/buffet with HDTV, plentiful storage, and a walk-around queen bed or available king bed. For even more sleeping space, the StudioLoft™ drop-down bed is available on all models. To us, value means offering quality standard features such as MCD blackout roller shades, powered patio awnings, and rearview monitors. Add in Winnebago’s® legendary reputation for quality and you have an unbeatable value in your Vista.
The Recreation Vehicle Dealer Association annually rates RV manufacturers and awards the Quality Circle Award to manufacturers that provide exceptional products, service and support. Winnebago Industries is proud to be the only manufacturer that has received this award every year since its inception.