Why Micro Minnie?
- Tankless hot water heater
- Memory foam mattress
- Front overhead bunk/cab option
- Split galley sink with pull-out faucet sprayer
- 2,500-lbs. of cargo carrying capacities
- 7’ wide footprint
- Dual axles
- 3,000-lb. dry weight - SUV towable
- Spare tire, cover, and bumper mount
- Tinted safety glass windows
Tiny Trailer with Big Capabilities
The Micro Minnie exceeds the competition, offering minimal weight and maximum value. Lighter and thinner than the Minnie, the Micro Minnie’s 7’ wide footprint and 3,000-lb. dry weight has proven to be the perfect fit for small SUV and Crossover owners. While the competition has limited cargo carrying capacities of 940-lbs. or less, the Micro Minnie’s abundant 2,500-lbs. of carrying capacity allows you to load up a lot and leave little behind. Winnebago breaks the mold, adding the tankless hot water heater as standard equipment. If less weight and more features are what you're looking for in your next RV, contact your local Winnebago Towable dealer for more information on the Micro Minnie today.