Salaried Positions Available
- Senior AX Developer - Forest City, Iowa
The Senior AX Developer will be primarily responsible for the development of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, with insight to best practices and execution of the defined system development life cycle process. Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Software development and maintenance throughout the entire project life cycle for a variety of mission-critical enterprise applications.
- Work with the in-house development team for successful implementation of current and future AX conversion projects.
- Develop new reports and enhancement of existing reports using SSRS/precision forms.
- Troubleshoot and address issues that arise during testing and provide post-production support following application implementation.
- Collaborate with the development team, in-house technical, functional and end-user team members, as well as third-party vendors, to provide quality solutions to business needs.
- Complete technical design documents and code applications per requirements captured in the functional design documents.
- Provide mentoring services to the development team, including determining best coding solutions based on individual situations.
The necessary qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Five to eight years of ERP development experience in Microsoft systems, including MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
- Thorough understanding of system development life cycle and large-scale software implementation methodologies.
- Minimum of two to three years in development using X++ in MS Dynamics AX environment.
- Technical and functional knowledge of MS Dynamics AX 2012 and supporting Microsoft technologies, including SQL Server, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SharePoint and Visual Studio.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX full life cycle implementation in a manufacturing setting.
- Exposure to source code control systems, such as TFS
- Have the ability to generate and submit project status reports to management.
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
For prompt and confidential consideration for this position, please reply with your updated resume and salary requirements to:
Human Resources Department
Winnebago Industries, Inc., P.O. Box 152, Forest City, Iowa 50436
or submit resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tool Designer II - Forest City, Iowa
Primary responsibilities include designing custom tools and equipment using Unigraphics/NX 7 design software and coordinating the build with machine shop staff. Projects include: Weld and assembly fixtures, drill jigs, metal stamping dies, material handling equipment, thermo form molds and other misc. tools and equipment. Candidates should have a minimum 2 year degree in Tool and Die or Industrial Technology.
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit a confidential resume to Human Resources Department, Winnebago Industries, Inc., PO Box 152, Forest City, IA 50436 or submit your resume online to email@example.com.
Hourly Positions Available
- Master Technician-Specialty Vehicles - Forest City, Iowa
This position is part of our Specialty Vehicles division. The primary function of the position is to install, inspect, and test electrical wiring and equipment in custom-built RV applications based on order specification. The technician must be able to identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
The technician must have experience with installation and trouble-shooting of 12-volt, 110- to 480-volt, three-phase and CAT 5/6 circuits; understanding of NEC codes, experience reading technical diagrams. HVAC experience will also be beneficial. Understanding of multiplexed wiring systems and CAD experience is helpful.
- Body Worker/Mechanic - Forest City, Iowa
The primary function of this position is to perform body shop refinishing and cosmetic repairs on RV's and equipment. Applicants should be familiar with body work, both metal and fiberglass, along with paint application techniques, finish sanding and buffing. The position will also require performing mechanical repairs as necessary. Basic hand tools and toolbox storage are required.
- Truck Shop Mechanic & Chassis Warranty Mechanic - Forest City, Iowa
We have positions for mechanics in two different departments:
The Truck Shop position involves all functions of motor vehicle and equipment repair.
The Chassis Warranty position diagnoses and repairs defects on chassis from various manufacturers.
Extra consideration will be given to applicants for both positions with degrees in a related field.
- Machine Maintenance Technician - Forest City, Iowa
This position is responsible for new construction, machinery installation, machine repair and preventative maintenance of machinery. Duties will include electrical, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, plumbing, welding and mechanical work. Work to be performed in all weather conditions. Must be willing to work at heights of 65 ft. Required to operate forklifts, manlifts and scissor lifts. Pulmonary function test and respirator fit testing annually. Use of NFPA70-E arc flash PPE.
- Machine Automation Technician - Forest City, Iowa
This position is responsible for PLC programming, machine automation design, modification and repair. Also required is a good understanding of machine mechanics and electrical controls.
- Production Assemblers - Forest City, Iowa
We are currently looking for new employees to start work at our Forest City Plant. Minimum starting wage is $13.30 per hour with the potential for incremental pay increases. We have excellent benefits such as health insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacations available. Most of the positions will involve working on an assembly line with some positions involving bench type work. Jobs involve using hand tools such as drills, screw guns, staple guns, power saws, knives, routers, and hammers. Some jobs will involve running power equipment such as metal stamping machines, presses, shears, benders, glue machines, cut-off saws and etc.
- Welders - Steel or Aluminum - Forest City, Iowa
We are currently looking for welders to start work at our Forest City Plant who can become certified to weld either mild steel or aluminum component parts in the production of our motor homes. Starting pay for certified welders is $14.75 per hour with potential for incremental raises. We have excellent benefits such as health insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacations available.
- RV Technician - Forest City, Iowa
A general knowledge of RV construction, paint and repair processes, along with trouble-shooting skills in electrical, mechanical and appliances, will be desirable. Candidates with a 2-year degree in a related field will be given first consideration. The wage is negotiable based on education and experience. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and basic repair tools. Necessary traits are to be self-motivated with good communication skills, along with good analytical and problem-solving ability. Job duties will include all aspects of RV repair.
Please send a resume or letter of request for an application for employment to:
Winnebago Industries, Inc.
605 West Crystal Lake Road
Forest City, Iowa 50436
Attention: Human Resources
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online
NOTE: Winnebago Industries does not hire drivers to transport motorhomes. Arrangements for motorhome deliveries are made with a transport company. Interested parties are welcome to contact: Bennett Motor Express, Inc. at www.drive4bennettdriveway.com.
Listed below are the typical career opportunities at Winnebago Industries:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Assembler
- Quality Control Tech.
- RV Technician
- Excellent Starting Pay
- Wage Increases based on Performance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Savings Program with Company Match
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Products available