NEW 30T AE
- Length 31'
- Exterior Height 1 12'1"
- Exterior Width 2 8'5.5"
- Exterior Storage 3 (cu. ft.) 118
- Awning Length - Front/Rear 19'
- Interior Height 6'8"
- Interior Width 8'0.5"
- Freshwater Tank Capacity 4 (gal.) 78
- Water Heater Capacity (gal.) 6
- Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray 4 (gal.) 41/42
- LP Capacity 5 (gal.) 18
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) 80
- GCWR 6 (lbs.) 23,000
- GVWR (lbs.) 18,000
- GAWR - Front (lbs.) 7,000
- GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 12,000
- Wheelbase 190"
- Seating Capacity 5
Note: Dimensions shown are for sleeping and shower space only and may vary due to styling differences.
Dashed lines denote overhead storage areas.
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design - over 96". In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96" in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.