You may not be able to see the Maxum Chassis as you’re driving through the Rockies, but you’ll know it’s there. Its powerful Cummins turbo-charged diesel engine and Allison® transmission go to work so you don’t have to sweat the peaks and valleys ahead.
Through a strong partnership with Freightliner, the undisputed leader in diesel motorhome chassis, we set a new standard for handling, ride and performance in diesel chassis design.
But performance doesn’t mean sacrificing storage. The innovative lowered-rail design of the Maxum Chassis opens up a cavernous basement storage compartment, offering up to 196 cubic feet of storage.
To learn more about the Winnebago-exclusive Maxum Chassis, click here.
- Cummins® ISL 8.9L 450-hp turbo-charged diesel engine w/3-stage compression brake
- Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals
- Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic transmission
- Information display center
- ZF™ Independent Front Air Suspension, V-Ride® Rear Air Suspension
- 240-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Quick-connect air accessory
- HWH automatic leveling jacks w/4-position controls
- Tow power package w/7-pin trailer wiring and I.P. wiring
- Trailer Hitch 6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- UltraSteer passive tag axle
- Side radiator
- 15,000-lb. trailer hitch.
- Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed automatic transmission includes a touchpad control for ease of use.
- "Clean Air Diesel" 450-hp ISL Cummins® engine delivers hill-climbing power when you need it most.
- The lowered-rail design moves intrusive rails from storage areas, creating up to 196 cubic feet of storage.
- Dual-fill 150-gal. fuel tank.
- ZF IFS front suspension and V-Ride rear air suspension provide superior ride and handling.
- Michelin® tires and polished aluminum wheels look sharp.
- A 60° wheel cut provides a tighter turning radius and better maneuvering.
- 4-wheel ABS anti-lock air brakes provide fast stopping power.
- Color-coded air lines make service easy.