Visit BetterBuiltRVs.com to see the rest of the story.
Every coach—from our smallest Class C to our largest diesel-pusher model—is built to Winnebago Industries’® legendary SuperStructure construction design. It’s a process developed and refined over more than 60 years of building some of the strongest, most durable coaches in the industry.
To learn more about Winnebago's SuperStructure, click here.
- Fiberglass Roof The crowned, one-piece fiberglass roof is backed by a limited 10-year parts-and-labor roof skin warranty.
- Thermo-Panel® Sidewalls By layering fiberglass and high-density block foam insulation with welded aluminum support structures, we create some of the industry’s strongest, most durable and lightweight sidewalls.
- E-Coating An electrodeposition coating helps protect critical steel components.
- Interlocking Joints Specially engineered interlocking joints connect the floor, sidewalls and roof where competitors often rely on simple screws to bear the weight.
- Laser-Cut Tubing Precision laser cutters create precise joints in structural steel that are stronger and require less welding.
- Embedded Steel Metal substructures embedded into the sidewall provide solid attachment points to keep cabinets and appliances mounted securely in place.
- Solid Framework Aluminum extruded in our own facility to our exacting standards creates an extremely strong and solid structural framework.
- Steel Cab Structure Our innovative all-steel cab SuperStructure adds durability, strength, and safety.