The Via’s revolutionary design starts with the versatile Mercedes-Benz Sprinter F50 chassis. A powerful Mercedes-Benz turbo-diesel engine makes the Via a coach that is both fun to drive and a pleasure to call home. Adaptive ESP® electronic stability control delivers more responsive control with ABS, traction control (ASR) and load adaptive control (LAC) that calculates the vehicle’s mass and center of gravity to ensure optimum stability.
Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter F50 Chassis
- 3.0L 6-cylinder, 188-hp, turbo-diesel engine, 5-speed automatic Tip Shift transmission, 220-amp alternator
- Trailer Hitch 5 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Slideroom lock system
- Alcoa forged aluminum alloy wheels
- Two-point electric stabilizing jack