Storage and sleeping space are maximized by the body flares and Power Lift Bed with a Gear Garage. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual-pane acrylic windows with insulated shades, and a standard solar power system all contribute to the 44E's off-grid livability.
- Length 19'5"
- Exterior Height 1 9'10"
- Exterior Width 7'1"
- Awning Length 10'
- Interior Height 6'3"
- Interior Width 6'7"
- Freshwater Tank Capacity 2 (gal.) 21
- Water Heater Capacity (gal.) Continuous
- Cassette Toilet Capacity 2 (gal.) 5
- Holding Tank Capacity - Gray 2 (gal.) 21
- LP Capacity 3 (gal.) NA
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) 24.5
- GCWR 4 (lbs.) 13,550
- GVWR (lbs.) 8,550
- GAWR - Front (lbs.) 4,101
- GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 5,360
- Wheelbase 144"
- Seating Capacity 4
Note: Dimensions shown are for sleeping and shower space only and may vary due to styling differences.
Dashed lines denote overhead storage areas.
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.) Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent upon your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes the GVWR, GAWR and GCWR as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.