- Weights & Measures
22R 25B 27Q/27QP 31H 31K/31KP Length 23'10" 26'2" 28'6" 32'9" 32'9" Exterior Height1 11' 11' 11'1" 11'1" 11'1" Exterior Width2 8'5.5" 8'5.5" 8'5.5" 8'5.5" 8'5.5" Exterior Storage3 (cu. ft.) 61.1 76 83 85.2 101 Awning Length 14' 17' 17' 10'6" 20' Interior Height 6'10" 6'10" 6'10" 6'10"/6'5.5"** 6'10"/6'5.5"** Interior Width 8' 8' 8' 8' 8' Freshwater Tank Capacity4 (gal.) 40 40 44 44 44 Water Heater Capacity (gal.) 6 6 6 6 6 Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray4 (gal.) 21/24 23/27 30/35 37/30 30/30 LP Capacity5 (gal.) 18 18 18 18 18 Fuel Capacity (gal.) 55 55 55 55 55 GCWR6 (lbs.) 13,000/18,500(A) 18,500(A) 22,000(B) 22,000(B) 22,000(B) GVWR (lbs.) 11,500(A) 11,500(A) 14,500(B) 14,500(B) 14,500(B) GAWR - Front (lbs.) 4,600(A) 4,600(A) 5,000(B) 5,000(B) 5,000(B) GAWR - Rear (lbs.) 7,800(A) 7,800(A) 9,600(B) 9,600(B) 9,600(B) Wheelbase 158" 182" 190" 220" 220"
** Rear of Coach
A Ford E350 Chassis
B Ford E450 Chassis
- Optional Package Upgrades
Convenience and Appearance Package auxiliary rear air springs (NA 22R, 25B), front bunk ladder, glass shower door, powered patio awning, HDTV w/DVD player, rear ladder, Radio/Rearview Monitor System, stainless steel wheel liners and valve extenders, 5,000-lb. hitch w/7 pin connector
Comfort and Safety Package 15,000 BTU roof air conditioner, 80" bed, child seat tether, double-door refrigerator, vinyl floor covering throughout coach, 4,000-watt Cummins Onan® gas generator, high-definition laminate countertops, high-gloss fiberglass, in-dash radio/CD player, leatherette, patio awning, reinforced seat belt mounts, residential size toilet, roadside assistance, RVIA seal, sealed cabinet for cooktop, steel appliance tie-downs, steel stepwell
Minnie Winnie Premier Package Convenience and Appearance Package, Comfort and Safety Package, auxiliary start circuit, front fiberglass cab, deluxe exterior graphics, glazed cabinetry, Corian® countertop for galley w/undermount sink and Corian sink cover, soft vinyl ceiling, fiberglass running boards w/wheel lips, deluxe exterior mirror upgrade w/chrome heads and sideview camera, leatherette cab seats, large refrigerator w/raised panel inserts, HDTVs, black tank flush system, bunk privacy curtain, cabinet over U-Dinette (31KP), headboard, Dream Dinette™ table mechanism (27QP), fabric/leatherette trim on U-Dinette (31KP), fold-over bedspread w/pillow fillers, dash appliqué, Jack® digital HDTV antenna, LED ceiling lights, MCD solar/blackout roller shades (lounge, dinette, bedroom), porcelain toilet, rear trunk storage liner, stainless steel lavatory sink (31KP), bath towel bar, 2 deep-cycle, Group 24 batteries, single control faucets, window treatment upgrade, LED awning lights
Premier Package Options Dual-glazed, thermo-insulated windows; 3-burner range w/oven; heated drainage system; microwave/convection oven; 4-door refrigerator (31KP)
Ford® E350 Chassis (22R) 255-hp 5.4L Triton® V8 engine, TorqShift™ 5-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 120-amp. alternator
Ford E350 Chassis (25B) 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 5-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 120-amp. alternator
Ford E450 Chassis (27Q/27QP, 31H, 31K/31KP) 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 5-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 120-amp. alternator
Ford E350 Chassis (22R) 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 5-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 120-amp. alternator
Stainless steel wheel liners
Trailer Hitch6 5,000-lb. drawbar/350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight (22R, 25B, 27Q, 31H, 31K)
- Cab Conveniences
Swivel cab seat pedestal (27Q driver and passenger)
Cab seats armrests, lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
3-point seat belts
Airbags driver and passenger
Power steering w/tilt and cruise control
Power door locks
Manual mirrors w/breakaway arms
Radio/Rearview Monitor System 6" LCD touch screen color monitor, remote, AM/FM stereo, iPod®/MP3 input, color rear camera
Amplified digital TV antenna system
Pleated night shades (lounge, dinette, and bedroom)
Mini blinds (galley)
Systems monitor panel
Roof vent (bedroom and front bunk area)
Powered roof vent (bath)
Cab privacy curtain
28" HDTV w/DVD player and remote (22R, 25B, 31H)
32" HDTV w/DVD player and remote (27Q, 31K)
Tinted, dual-glazed, thermo-insulated windows
3-burner range top w/storage below
Vented range hood
3-burner range w/oven
Bunk Beds w/covered foam mattresses, mattress covers, storage compartment, and privacy curtains (31H)
Mattress cover (22R, 25B)
Bedspread (27Q, 31H, 31K)
2-22" HDTVs (31H bunk beds)
Large trunk storage compartment
- Heating & Cooling
20,000 BTU furnace (22R, 25B)
30,000 BTU furnace (27Q/27QP, 31K/31KP, 31H)
- Electrical System
AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
30-amp. power cord
TV jack and AC receptacle near entrance door
Deep-cycle, Group 24 battery
Coach battery disconnect system
Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Plumbing System
City water hookup
On-demand water pump
6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
Heated electric drainage system
LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
10 BC fire extinguisher
Ground fault interrupter
Child seat tether anchor
12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty8
36-month/36,000-mile limited warranty on structure8
10-year limited parts-and-labor warranty on roof skin8
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard feature and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of your vehicle may vary by several inches depending on chassis or equipment variations. Please contact your dealer for further information.
- Floorplans feature a wide-body design - over 96". In making your purchase decision, you should be aware that some states restrict access on some or all state roads to 96" in body width. Before making your purchase decision, you should confirm the road usage laws in the states of interest to you.
- The load capacity of your motorhome is designated by weight, not by volume, so you cannot necessarily use all available space when loading your motorhome.
- Capacities are based on measurements prior to tank installation. Slight capacity variations can result due to installation applications.
- Capacities shown are tank manufacturer's listed water capacity (W.C.). Actual filled LP capacity is 80% of listing due to overfilling prevention device on tank.
- Actual towing capacity is dependent on your particular loading and towing circumstances which includes the GVWR, GAWR, and GCWR, as well as adequate trailer brakes. Please refer to the Operator's Manual of your vehicle for further towing information.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.