- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis
- Primera® swivel cab seats
- Available cabover bunk
- Radio/Rearview monitoring system
- Available Mobileye® Collision Avoidance System
- Norcold® double-door refrigerator/freezer
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- Flex Bed system (24V)
- Available dual-pane Euro windows with screen and insulated shade
Class ‘C’ Doesn’t Stand for Compromise
No Longer in production
If you want comfort and style in a go-anywhere motorhome that is built to last, the Navion® stands alone. Combining the heralded Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis with Winnebago’s® legendary SuperStructure® construction, you get a coach that is fuel-efficient, powerful, and built to the highest standards. Three distinct floorplans give you choices on dining and sleeping configurations to fit your traveling needs, including a spacious U-shaped dinette in the 24J, the queen bed in the 24G, or the Flex Bed system in the 24V that can convert from a queen bed into separate twin beds. Thoughtful touches such as swivel cab seats with boosters and LED lighting show you that every detail was carefully considered. Make your way to the head of the class in your new Navion.
*Base Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price shown. Base price does not include tax, title, license, delivery charges or optional features. Prices are subject to change without notice.