- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis
- Primera® swivel cab seats
- Available bike rack
- Available cabover bunk
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Powered patio awning with LED lighting
- Maximum usability with SmartSpace™ design
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- Available Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS
- Available Mobileye® Collision Avoidance System
- Available dual-pane Euro windows with screen and insulated shade
See What You’ve Been Missing
Starting at: $115,244*
Looking for more in a Class C motorhome? You’ll find it in the Winnebago View®. Its modest size is big on the features you love such as swivel cab seats with boosters, a U-shaped dinette in the 24J, and a large patio-side galley window in each floorplan.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis has built its reputation by combining fuel economy with towing power, and the View takes full advantage. With three floorplans and your choice of flexible sleeping accommodations, there is a View ready-made for you and your traveling companions. Spend time in the View and you’ll see why it’s the top-selling Sprinter chassis-based motorhome.
*Base Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price shown. Base price does not include tax, title, license, delivery charges or optional features. Prices are subject to change without notice.