- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis
- Primera® swivel cab seats
- Available bike rack
- Available cabover bunk
- Powered patio awning with LED lighting
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Maximum usability with SmartSpace™ design
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- Available 9" Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS
- Available Mobileye® Collision Avoidance System
- Available dual-pane Euro windows with screen and insulated shade
In a Class by Itself
Starting at: $129,239*
When you want the mobility of a Class C coach with amenities, look no further than the Winnebago® View.® It takes full advantage of the Sprinter chassis platform to present many of the finest motorhome features in a compact footprint. The 24G has been completely redesigned with a more spacious lounge that gives you the option of a large dinette or comfortable queen size sofa/sleeper. If you want something with a little more sleeping versatility, select the 24V with the Flex Bed System that easily converts between a queen bed or two twin beds. And if size is what matters, the U-shaped dinette in the 24J opens up to a massive 80" sleeping space. When it comes to RV lifestyle, the right look and a comfortable interior make all the difference. See what you’ve been missing in the Winnebago View.
*Base Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price shown. Base price does not include tax, title, license, delivery charges or optional features. Prices are subject to change without notice.