Why Winnebago Commercial Shells?
- Built to our legendary Superstructure construction standards to withstand the daily rigors of commercial vehicle use
- Extruded aluminum structural framework
- Embedded steel for solid attachment points in the walls and ceilings
- Fully-ducted ceiling and floor-flexible HVAC installations
- Dedicated wiring raceways in the ceiling for flexible lighting installations
- Full 7' interior height and 8' interior width
- 1 1/8" solid plywood floors for rock solid installations of flooring and equipment
A Commercial Shell from Winnebago represents legendary quality at an affordable price for your custom mobile application. Winnebago's SuperStructure construction standards provide structural integrity that doesn't require interior walls for the ultimate in floorplan flexibility.
Create the mobile vehicle of your imagination with the most recognized name in the RV industry as your foundation. Available through most major specialty vehicle upfitters as well as our nationwide dealer network.
We back our motorhomes with best-in-class support both before and after the sale. Learn more about Service.
To see how a Winnebago Industries Commercial & Specialty vehicle can meet and exceed your unique and specific requirements and to locate the dealer nearest you, call: 1-800-492-9135
Learn More About Commercial Shells
2016 Commercial Shell - J33S Specifications - PDF
2016 Commercial Shell - J38S Specifications - PDF
2016 Commercial Shell - Ford Specifications - PDF
2016 Commercial Shell - Freightliner Specifications - PDF
*Base Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price shown. Base price does not include tax, title, license, delivery charges or optional features. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The Recreation Vehicle Dealer Association annually rates RV manufacturers and awards the Quality Circle Award to manufacturers that provide exceptional products, service and support. Winnebago Industries is proud to be the only manufacturer that has received this award every year since its inception.