Meet the All-Electric, Zero-Emission Winnebago
Available on our J38SE and J33SE Class A commercial platforms, this ground-breaking 100% Battery Electric Vehicle delivers 85–125 miles on a full charge, making it ideal for short-range, fixed-base applications.
- EPIC Chassis powered by Motiv
- Based on Ford® F53 commercial chassis
- Charge time: 7–8 hours with Level 2 and Level 3 charging capability
- Sodium-Nickel technology (Safe Battery technology)
- 24/7 remote monitoring of in-vehicle electronics and battery health
- Onsite or local service of ZEV components
- More than 300 Winnebago locations for service on Winnebago components
- Full Ford chassis warranty on remainder of Ford components
- Qualifies for federal, state, and local incentives
Winnebago is proud to partner with the American Lung Association in its mission to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease.
The American Lung Association does not endorse products, devices or services.
To learn more about how a Winnebago All-Electric, Zero-Emission Vehicle can be configured to meet your needs, please call (800) 492-9135.
*Base Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price shown. Base price does not include tax, title, license, delivery charges or optional features. Prices are subject to change without notice.