Why Winnebago Commercial Shells?
- New All-electric Zero-Emission option available
- Built to our legendary Superstructure construction standards to withstand the daily rigors of commercial vehicle use
- Extruded aluminum structural framework
- Embedded steel for solid attachment points in the walls and ceilings
- Fully-ducted ceiling and floor-flexible HVAC installations
- Dedicated wiring raceways in the ceiling for flexible lighting installations
- Full 7' interior height and 8' interior width
- 1 1/8" solid plywood floors for rock solid installations of flooring and equipment
A vehicle from Winnebago Industries® Specialty Vehicle Division offers convenience and flexibility with the same quality you'll only find from Winnebago. Built to our SuperStructure® construction standards, Winnebago Commercial Shells have steel backing in the walls and ceiling, Thermo-panel® sidewalls, and interlocking joints for added durability. Our expert design teams and experienced craftsmen work with you to provide a tailored vehicle with flexible floorplan designs, chassis options to suit different budgets, and available pre-installed features.
NEW! All-Electric Zero-Emission Option!
Available on 33' and 38' Class A commercial platforms, this 100% Battery Electric Vehicle qualifies for many federal, state and local incentives for vehicle purchase and infrastructure upgrades, including charging stations.
Depending on interior energy demands, this ground- breaking Class A coach delivers 85 to 125 miles on a full charge, making it ideal for short-range, fixed-base applications.
Whether you need a mobile space for sales and service, a classroom, or a clinic, Winnebago Commercial Shells can fit your needs.
We back our motorhomes with best-in-class support both before and after the sale. Learn more about Service.
To see how a Winnebago Industries Commercial & Specialty vehicle can meet and exceed your unique and specific requirements and to locate the dealer nearest you, call: 1-800-492-9135
Learn More About Commercial Shells
Electric Specialty Vehicle - PDF
2018 Commercial Shell - J33S Specifications - PDF
2018 Commercial Shell - J38S Specifications - PDF
2018 Commercial Shell - Ford Specifications - PDF
2018 Commercial Shell - Freightliner Specifications - PDF
*Base Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price shown. Base price does not include tax, title, license, delivery charges or optional features. Prices are subject to change without notice.