1. Contact Your Winnebago Dealer
Your Winnebago Dealer should be your first stop for maintenance, repairs or assistance with technical questions. Their trained technicians have access to the latest service bulletins, technical support and stocked parts. They have the right tools to get you back on the road quickly.
Contact your dealer regarding:
• all warranty claims and repairs
• repair scheduling
• repair status
• technical and usage questions
Contact the original component manufacturer for items such as:
• Chassis (engine, transmission, tires, etc.)
• Appliances (air conditioner, refrigerator, furnace, etc.)
• Audio-visual Equipment (TV, radio, disc players, etc.)
You'll find a complete list of Winnebago supplier contact information here.
2. Self-Help Tools
Use our self-help tools library for 24/7 assistance and avoid waiting during peak hours.
3. Submit a Service Inquiry To Winnebago
Email your questions to our technical experts. Emailing a service request gives our technicians time to research your question and helps you avoid waiting during peak phone periods. Please provide Vehicle Serial Number or VIN for best response - or write NA if unavailable.
Start by completing this form.
4. Contact a Winnebago Service Representative
You can call a Winnebago Factory Service Representative directly using the number below. Service hours are 7:30AM-4:00PM CT Monday – Friday. During peak hours, you may experience extended wait times.
While Winnebago service representatives will make every effort to answer your inquiries, they cannot help you with certain types of questions:
• Technical or troubleshooting questions that require a dealer technician to properly diagnose and repair. In these cases, the Winnebago service representative will direct you to an authorized dealer.
• Questions about dealer scheduling, repair status or dealer parts orders. Contact your dealer directly for this information.
• Questions regarding RV modifications or aftermarket products. We can only discuss Winnebago-designed or authorized products.